What happens if the android mobile phone you have lost? Maybe you’ll panic and do not know how to address those issues. Let’s hope it does not happen. But even if that happens you have to have prevention. One of them by way mengistal Nowhere’s my android application.
Where is my droid is an application that can be used to power the ringtone with a maximum volume, even though the phone is in a state of muted. The application also can track the presence of mobile phones with GPS. Very important …. The latest version of this application is Nowhere’s my android 3.0.2.
There are Main Feature :
- Find phone by making it ring/vibrate
- Find phone using GPS location
- Passcode protection to prevent unauthorized app changes
- Use computer to email ether attention word.
Whats New :
- Fix Spring GPS via email
- GPS is off or fails then network location can be used
- GPS now tries to return the street address of the phone
- GPS also returns speed and bearing of the phone
- Added the vibrate when ringing option
- Added password protection to the main menu of the app (beta)
- Fix the reset volume option so it will now put it back on silent or vibrate not just adjust the volume level.
- Many other small glitches
You can download this application (v3.0.2) by follow official blog for this application.
You can download earlier version v3.0.1 on the link bellow.